Monday 18 July 2011

Things I would Recommend to a Friend


This is my second bar of Rock Star soap from Lush. I love the smell, it's so sweet and stays on your skin for a long time. The fact that this soap is vegan is a huge plus for me. 
I Love this gold colour from this Clinique colour surge eye shadow duo in Beach plum. It is a really pretty colour to just put all over the lid, its easy you can just use your finger and it will give such a pretty glow to your eye lids. 


This is the Sweet as Candy trio from Wet n Wild's coloricon collection. I love all these colours together and separately. They are super soft and are pretty on all skin tones. I couldn't find any shops that sold Wet n Wild eye shadows in the U.K. I bought this trio on ebay.


I've always loved Accessorize jewellery. This is my favourite charm bracelet I have from there, I wear it all the time. A lot of the pieces are really delicate and pretty. They now have 10% discount with a NUS card too!


This nail polish is called superstar, shade 5 by Accessorize. Their metallic colours are gorgeous and they dry really quickly.  This shade has reflexes of purple in there as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment