Thursday 7 July 2011

Botanics Organic Rosewater Toner: Review

Boots botanics range have 3 different toners. I chose this one because it seemed most suited to my dry sensitive skin and it is great. I'm still quite new to toners because I thought toners were only for oily skins and would make my skin even dryer. However toners are great for getting rid of that last bit of make-up or dirt on your face that you thought you had already gotten rid of.

Pros to the Botanics Rosewater Toner:
 It smells amazing, the rosewater scent is  heavenly, especially at night it is a nice relaxing scent to help you fall asleep. 

 It is 100% organic, which is great for those with sensitive skin.
 On the bottle it says it will help sooth your skin, it does have a cooling calming effect, which is great for the night time.
 
 I have noticed since using it that my skin is brighter and clearer. 




Cons to the Botanics Rose water Toner:
 This is one of the more expensive toners from the Botanics range, prices range from £3.05- £4.07. There seems to be less toner in this one then the other one for the same price. I know its not really that much of a difference, but it seems a bit silly that I have to pay more for a simular product by the same brand.


However other then this I can't fault this toner it is really great. I also wanted to try this product because I have heard that rosewater can help reduce the appearance of scars. I haven't been using this product long enough to see results, but I will be posting another blogpost to let you know how that goes.


Tip: Read all product information before deciding which toner you want to purchase, make sure it is the right one for your skin type. Everyone's skin is different, what works for me may not work for everyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment